E46 Fanatics Forum banner

halo0's '02 330i 5 sp w/ sport pkg, cold weather pkg

29K views 127 replies 48 participants last post by  halo0 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, my name is Phil and I live in Ann Arbor, MI. Gonna start a thread here to document progress.

The day I picked her up:

10/5/12

10/13/12 - tint - 18% w/ limo sun strip

See less See more
#2 ·
clears all around, an m3 trunk lip, and some spacers and you are done

#3 ·
Those are strong possibilities :) As are ZHP or style 197 wheels, black kidneys, maybe black-wrapped chrome trim. Need to start researching suspension upgrades too. Just learning what's available but those have my attention so far.

What's a good brand of clear corners/side markers to go with?

#5 ·
depo makes great taillights for the facelift e46. id go with OEM for corners and sides as the cheap DEPO ones will yellow over time. make sure to get the Ti trim on the corners.

I agree with press22, the chrome grills work well on black with the chrome trim and ti headlight trims

#10 ·
personally, I think ambers really look great on black. If it were me I would wrap the window trim, mayyybbee black kidneys, mtech2 front bumper. Then you're done cosmetically!
Good luck with the car, remember to do what YOU want. :thumbsup:

#11 ·
Already snagged the shadowline matte black vinyl from someone on here so do the window trim :) going to take it slow. I'll be super busy with work for the next few months anyway.

Oh I also ordered the scan tool from China. Need to program the damn lights to flash on lock! lol. I still have a lot to learn about this platform.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.