E46 Fanatics Forum banner

**Orient Blues UNITE! Post your OB BMW**

359K views 887 replies 285 participants last post by  LoskiTheBroski328 
#1 ·
If the black cars can have their own thread, so can we Orient Blue people. For whatever reason it is, I don't see all that many modded Orient Blue cars on this site. I can think of me, Adam @ Euro-Spec, pinoyballer, LakeShow, and Mel's old car. Time to pay tribute to one of the most beautiful colors that BMW has ever had!

See less See more
#356 ·
Guys whats your opinion. I'm looking to get BBS LM reps. I dont know what color to get them in. What is your suggestion? I have the matteblack grille, smoked corners, carbon fiber headlight trim, led tailights (the white parts are a dark grey) and i have the ghey beige interior. My friend says black would look good, but i think if i got black i would need to get the shadowline. what do you think?

#365 ·
NV85,

That will be my next project seriously. Clear corner, Side markers and a new healight lens. Already have the LED tails Clear and Red just need to install them all at the same time.

I will have the Kidney grill black out and side door trims to Matte Black next week. Keep sending those comments please. I appreciate it.

#373 ·
Here it is now with the M3 Replica bumper that I painted and installed last week. I also did the HID Foglight kit at the same time.

I really like the look of this bumper on the 3 series.

Hope to do the M-Tech II rear bumper in the next few weeks. I'll probably repaint the car at the end of summer.

#382 ·
Can you post more pics?

I have an Orient Blue 4 door with black V710's and tint. I was thinking of removing the tint and painting the wheels silver. This gives me a better idea of what it would look like. Maybe pics with less camera angles and just straight shots?

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.