E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#15,248 · (Edited)
#15,256 ·
#15,272 · (Edited)
Yeah, so would my mom's Toyota Highlander..........................so

[/B]

:lmao: You smokin crack this morning?

Try picturing this... if your ol' lady pulled up in that and parked it next to you during Fast Fridays... You wouldnt be like "Ahhh ****!!! :D "

...I know I would.. It would be so nice to look into my garage and see the ///M3 and this next to it...
If money wasn't an option I would have an F10 M5 as a DD, not because it is good looking, not because it's fast, not because it's nice, but because of the BMW and ///M status.

But money doesn't grow on trees so I have a Ford Explorer that will tow my e46 M3 racecar. Ever since I started gutting my car I have found (this is just me) that I don't find anything but a gutted out purpose built racecar attractive. Anything else is just a car with the purpose of getting from point A to point B.

#15,275 ·
I just drank a 16oz Monster energy drink in less than 10 minutes. I'm bouncing off my cube walls and my computer screen looks like it's shaking. :excited:

#15,286 ·
It's called DUB Edition and that's why I always get one when I go to Trends. I've found them at the gas station by Fuel Bar&Grill and the Phillips on 151st & Blackbob.

Brad has been quiet for more than a few minutes now, he must of escaped his cube and is terrorizing the women throughout the building.
LOL, I was in a meeting.

Other than those chrome wheels, looks ok to me. Also, Brad, by bias do you mean a change in ratio of front braking force to rear braking force? Or something else? just curious. I had assumed that since the 1 series and e46 were relatively similar weights/sizes interchanging brakes would be ok.
Yes that is what I mean. There's a lot more that goes into bias design then just size and weight. OEM rotor size, suspension geometry, pad shape (contact surface), and some others as well as weight and size. As for the weight and size it's more about weight balance and transfer which the other things I mentioned will play a part in. Changing bias in a street car isn't normally an issue and if you brake in a straight line on the track (beginner) it wouldn't be either but when you get into trail braking (braking into the turn) bias can and will play a part in how fast and how stable the rear end rotates. If the bias is moved to forward to the front the car will rotate to fast and most likely cause unwanted spins. If it transfers to far to the rear it wont rotate enough which will cause you to use more steering input and slower entry speed. If you try to enter at the same speed with increased steering input you will just understeer all over the place.

#15,285 ·
Other than those chrome wheels, looks ok to me. Also, Brad, by bias do you mean a change in ratio of front braking force to rear braking force? Or something else? just curious. I had assumed that since the 1 series and e46 were relatively similar weights/sizes interchanging brakes would be ok.

#15,288 ·
#15,297 ·
Well I just got done testing out my wings durability. I was carrying it down stairs and the dog triped me and I dropped it down about 10 stairs. I was already crying not wanting to see the damage, picked it up and not a scratch.

#15,308 ·
Sort of, torque is the only actual measurement of the output and horsepower is another representation of it.

And yes it is possible to have both low end toque and high end numbers, but it almost always takes a big motor to start with high torque off idle. Big heavy rotating mass will always give you more torque, a stroker motor has increased leverage on the crank hence their increase in torque, and also why F1 engines have very little torque.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.