E46 Fanatics Forum banner

HorsepowerFreaks Stage 3 The Awakening - Videos and Pictures

16K views 88 replies 44 participants last post by  scarface007 
#1 ·
Stage 3 has Awakened... This one with SMG! This "new" stage utilizes all of the bad to the bone components of our stage 1 & 2 turbo systems with a few "significant exceptions".... This motor has been stuffed with high strength rods, pistons, rod bolts and main bolts and assembled to meet any boost requirement we feel like setting. To create insane boost pressures while maintaining quick spool, our stage 3 is upgraded with a 74GTS dual ballbearing liquid cooled turbo. To expel the burnt gases, we included an arm swallowing 4" stainless steel exhaust complete with four titanium tips.

Here's a video of the first "Stage 3" beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmGiQ1y7JDI

Video......

We're going to turn the boost up to around 800rwhp, and we'll decide at that point where we're going to leave it. Below are pictures I've never shown before of a lot of HPF components.

If anyone would like to get any of our stage 1, 2 or 3 turbo kits for the E46 M3, please email david@horsepowerfreaks.com.

Take care,
Chris.

See less See more
#39 ·
What is the price on the stage 3 set up? Also what is the process used to get a car out to oregon? I am from massachusetts and decided that the stage 3 set up is the way to go and is what i want to do. If someone from HPF could fill me in it would be much appreciated.

Andrew

#40 ·
Chris If you could give me the total price including feramic clutch, titanium exhaust, under braces and labor that would be awesome... if this is to much to ask on the forum and you would rather me call let me know and ill do that. Thanks.

Andrew

#52 ·
i'd have plenty of room if i slapped in a magnaflow

big brother wanted to use the oem muffler

plus he didnt preorder a 3" cutout, we were gonna use a 4 inch DMH we had chillen around.

In the essence of " i cant wait for this ****" he had me slap it together thinking it would be quiet.

#56 ·
Hello guys. The 4 inch piping is awesome, but it is a little too loud for me when crusing. Wide open throttle sounds really really nice, as well as idle, its just the crusing part of it that we will have to quiet down. Hopefully the "race twister" will quiet it down a bit. Major thumbs up to HPF. Since I had the car on the lift, we were VERY impressessed with the craftmanship in putting together this kit. It always surprises me how solid it is. :) My meth kit will be arriving soon from HPF, can't wait to install it!

#68 ·
Got arrested??? What were you doing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.