E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aggressive Wheels

10M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  CrackedSubframe 
#1 · (Edited)
All the other forums I'm on (NASIOC, Honda-Tech, Vortex, Bimmerforums...etc) they all have one. We have rare colors, and sick cars...so this should be a nice addition. Kinda of difficult finding JUST BMWs since people like to run such P*ssy offsets. But post anything you can find!

lol, like I said Bimmers are hard to come by...everyone does flush. Here are some Jaded cars...I know people are going to hate lol, but I love it!

Very dope M3!

S13 fastback with R32 GTR tails.

BEAUTIFUL FD infront of the 930 911.

O.M.G. Dope gold leaf wheeled strawberry front S14.

Amazing AP1.

Sickest KIA ever.

See less See more
#14,415 ·
Lol thanks for all the nice comments guys!

I definitly am going to get the mtech II. The stance is what makes the facelift bumper look half decent. It just isnt low enough for my likings.

Definitly going to get a tad more camber and lower the front to match the rear. In the process of painting my tails red :D I will update my thread with the info.

#14,431 ·
I'll get flamed for this & i love rwb/p-cars but that car can't have any rear suspension travel so that meaty setup is useless. 1/4-1/2" of travel and thats it. There is no way that tire tucks up in the wheel well and it will crack that fiberglass fender when it hits. Plus you can tell that it hasn't been driven given the paint from the idlers stencil on the tread of the tires. The front sits great but the rear is poking pointlessly. I love the cars but that fitment just isn't right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.