E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#15,145 ·
Wing gets here Tuesday, not sure on the uprights though (haven't recieved tracking for those but they shipped Friday). Looking to install this bad boy Wednesday or Thursday, who's helping???????

#15,149 ·
I just hope I'm happy with the Brooks wing, more so than with the BW splitter and dive planes. I just can't get over how bad they really were/are. They're gonna be crazy functional on the track but for the price I would think the fit/finish would be good as well.

#15,151 ·
Yeah I think it's tough but when you're spending 2k I think it should be pretty damn close. My hood isn't perfect but the gaps are good and the trunk fits flawless and the CF bumper I used to have fit perfect as well. So I don't see why the BW stuff fit so gawd awful, it wasn't even close.

#15,155 ·
#15,157 ·
I have both, we can do it after we put my wing on.

#15,159 · (Edited)
I know its early and its Monday :( but any plans for this upcoming weekend???

The gf wants me to go to this damn party for her dental school...so im gonna be stuck there listening to all these jerkoffs talking about dental school this and dental school that with no idea WTF they are talking about... Maybe I should start a conversation about working in a Nuclear plant and see how dumb founded they are... or even better yet ask them about cars... yeah that usually does it. :D

So more less... Im making her pay for my drinks that night... and im not planning on going home early :D

#15,160 ·
There is another Fast Fridays on Friday. Other than that, I've got a wedding shower to go to Saturday/Saturday night.

#15,161 ·
:clap: my wing is 5.5 feet long with a width (chord width) of 1 foot. This thing is gonna be huge. :rofl:

#15,163 ·
Well it's actually only 11.1" on the chord but close enough. I just found out that they are releasing a 70" long and 13.5" chord wing for cars with higher hp. Now that's huge. I can't wait to open that box tomorrow.

Take off work May 9th and come out to Heartland Park with us. You can ride with me in the explorer. If that's not an option then maybe after we install the wing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.