E46 Fanatics Forum banner

I'm back in a BMW...just picked this up | some PICS

6K views 35 replies 28 participants last post by  RonnieRenaldi 
#1 ·
This was about 6 months ago:

This is today:

Just picked up a brand new 2013 528i xDrive M-Sport for my daily driver.
This car is perfect for daily, can go 0-60mph in less than 6 secs, averaging 27 mpg and all-wheel drive too.

Pretty much loaded:

Auto Start-Stop when brake pedal is pressed....just like Prius :)

You can check facebook from the Nav screen!

Some interior detail pics:

See less See more
#4 ·
looking forward to a build thread....lol

#22 ·
Yes, see link below, on a stock 328i, they get 5.4 secs 0-60 mph time
http://burgertuning.com/N20_BMW_performance_Tuner.html

Of course 528i is about 400 lbs heavier (but the lightest among 5-series), so 6 secs is reasonable.
Here are the Weights of different xDrive models:
328i: 3627 lbs
528i: 4001 lbs
535i: 4233 lbs
550i: 4519 lbs

#15 ·
love everything about it! nice color combo. i would get bmw to disable the start stop though by default. i hated that on the f30 28i, it was so rough it shook the whole car on start again with a slight delay in acceleration

#24 ·
This will stay stock! :)

You can disable it with a button near the steering wheel. My mom just got a white 528 xdrive too but hers isn't the M sport. Beautiful car(s)!
Yeah, you're right, actually that easy, just push that button then the Auto Start-Stop is off.

#29 ·
being facebook friends with u ruin threads like this, i wasn't even surprised lol but damn great looking cars man, that sl is just pure sex

#33 ·
Some "necessary" mods:

Small engine, plenty of space in the engine bay :)

Not so stealth with the bright blue light:

Saw this funny sticker under the hood :)

New OEM filter vs aFe filter:

Filter installed:

I had to move the aFe module to top of my air box from the side (see pic #4) because it fell to my engine bay, good thing it still works fine and didn't mess up anything!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.