SOLD

I have the following set of tires for sale

(2) Nitto INVO 235/35/19
-50% tread (5/32, new is 10/32's)
-Only street driving, no track! Production date in 2010

(2) Nitto INVO 265/30/19
-50% tread (5/32, new is 10/32's)
-Only street driving, no track! Production date in 2011

Tires are in great shape with even tread wear across the tire. I was planning to keep them for use on my new (to me) set of wheels however the previous owner kept his tires mounted and I purchased the entire setup. I have no use for an extra set of tires so I am selling these.

New the fronts are $198 each and rears are $247 each ($890 for the set!).

I am asking only $450 picked up for the set (Bay Area, CA). I will also ship tires at the buyers expense (~$40-60 depending on your location to CA). I will not split up the set, don't ask!

Shipping only applies to lower 48 states (HI/AK/International is additional), Paypal please add 3% fees
For inquires ONLY use email, dan.avon@gmail.com Forum posts/PM's may go unanswered.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Those are long gone. The clear coat on them started to peel so I got a replacement set of Leman's under warranty. Ran those for a few months and then sold them. I only have 2 sets of wheels now, BBS LM for daily use and Apex ARC8's for track.

#22 ·
What's your price I'm in the ie
"I am asking only $450 picked up for the set (Bay Area, CA). I will also ship tires at the buyers expense (~$40-60 depending on your location to CA). I will not split up the set, don't ask!"

#25 · (Edited)
You forgot to factor in shipping (if ordered online at the lowest $890 price I saw) which would add an additional $60-80 to the deal. Or if you bought them new at a local tire chain which would add tax, which would add $80-90 depending on tax code. Seems fair/reasonable to me, I'm not trying to pull a fast one on anyone :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.