E46 Fanatics Forum banner

See Rice? Post it!

711K views 4K replies 602 participants last post by  Bmw_3er 
#1 · (Edited)
So I thought i'd give this a try. I see rice all around my area and some of it is actually really funny. Post riced out cars you spot in your area!

:tsk:

See less See more
#1,330 ·
OMG HAHAHA is that from the plant??? If so its my buddy's he just bought it and hadn't had time to take it off and I make fun of him all the time for it! , he did get angel eyes, smoked corners he hasn't installed yet... Good friend of mine or else I would agree and he does plan on pulling it. It's a 323

#1,331 ·
OMG HAHAHA is that from the plant??? If so its my buddy's he just bought it and hadn't had time to take it off and I make fun of him all the time for it! , he did get angel eyes, smoked corners he hasn't installed yet... Good friend of mine or else I would agree and he does plan on pulling it. It's a 323
LMAO...yes its from the plant...he needs to take that off asap...lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

#1,349 ·
Only rice I see here is the minivan with the carbon fiber rear hatch. :dunno:

#1,359 ·
That car reminds me of the new fiat 500 I saw that is the "gucci " edition and has Gucci printed interior and its an actual car it was at the motor trend car show in Richmond lol. At least that was interior but on the exterior? Maybe if it was wrapped in LV leather I would like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.