E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#198,924 · (Edited)
#198,927 ·
That thing looks AWESOME!!

:b: only a few of SGC is willing to meet in the IE. would have been nice when NGC was down here too.
Serve it and they will come, well I'll roll assuming nothing else is going on :eeps:

I am not going anywhere, :rofl:

I am moving from riverside back to OC...... not like I am leaving the state and all you behind. And everyone is always like "I ain't driving to the IE, that is too far"
I meant before your trip :rofl: I've been to raff's house like twice :rofl:

#198,928 ·
Serve it and they will come, well I'll roll assuming nothing else is going on :eeps:

I meant before your trip :rofl: I've been to raff's house like twice :rofl:
oh, lol........ well, the plan right now is this. We are opening escrow today, signed the contract last night, buyer has already said we can do a lease back for july.... so I go to europe 6/16-6/28, then come back and have like a month to move.........

#198,929 ·
I wouldn't mind hosting an SGC BBQ but I think we maybe be better off meeting at BWW, Hooters or KBBQ type place instead.

Nice thing about having it be at someone's place is food and Drinks "especially drinks" are much cheaper. PPL are welcome to crash at my place if needed. maybe we can do it on a fight night or something although I don't have cable :( maybe we can geek out and watch movies. or just get drunk too that's always fun. "Beerfest 2013"

#198,931 ·
I'd like to go to a bbq but you guys would probably do it on a weekend and I therefore could not go.

I was pmd by user here after I made a comment on their thread. I was told they don't like talking to law enforcement. Sad face. oh well

#198,939 ·
I wouldn't mind hosting an SGC BBQ but I think we maybe be better off meeting at BWW, Hooters or KBBQ type place instead.

Nice thing about having it be at someone's place is food and Drinks "especially drinks" are much cheaper. PPL are welcome to crash at my place if needed. maybe we can do it on a fight night or something although I don't have cable :( maybe we can geek out and watch movies. or just get drunk too that's always fun. "Beerfest 2013"
Give me a time and a place. Except the weekend of the 14-16th I'll be out of town :eeps:

I'd like to go to a bbq but you guys would probably do it on a weekend and I therefore could not go.

I was pmd by user here after I made a comment on their thread. I was told they don't like talking to law enforcement. Sad face. oh well
Seriously? :tsk:

Why would you guess tommy?

would it be because of his open "luck the police" attitude?
:rofl:

nah
can't be tommy
he says it openly, not through PM
:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.