E46 Fanatics Forum banner

+whoooty+

40K views 263 replies 58 participants last post by  domcreates 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to start a progress thread to keep track of my cars progress.

It's going to be slow and not have very cool/expensive upgrades, so if you only like fast and/or expensive builds then just move on :) I'm going to do the best with the money that I have.

Car is a 1999 323i in Jet Black with a Tan interior.

Feel free to leave negative feedback but please keep it mature and helpful :hi:

Thank you,
Dom

See less See more
#237 ·
hold on, there's a little confusion. I didn't just receive the orange led corner. I got it a while ago, and contacted them right after I was able to test it (which wasn't right after I got it since I was at college in DC). They responded once with a email like "we'll see what we can do" and then after that they have stopped responding.

I will email them a few more times before creating a thread about it.

#242 ·
#252 ·
Of course you can put 10J in the E46. There's a lot of examples who run with 10J in the rear, you just need to be accurate in the fitting (wheels offset and tyres).
rear fenders are cut and shaved. 245/35 in the rear gives it just enough stretch to not rub. I wanna get camber arms next and get less camber in the rear. The people driving behind me tell me that I have a LOT lol

What offsets are your wheels?

#255 ·
unless you have camber arms and camber plates, it's not possible. Even a stock car has a little bit of camber. Everyone runs camber, just 0 the toe out and you should be good. I'm at about -1.5 maybe -2 for the front and -3 rear. And I daily my car everyday.

#262 ·
i just lowered my car some more today with an alignment. Fitment is just about spot on. Im tucking the rear, almost touching rim and the front is lowered just a hair past the tire giving me no wheel gap. My front camber is at -1.7 and rear is -3 with .15 toe. No rubbing either!

#264 ·
Ok guys i'm finally pulling the trigger on a retrofit kit. One of the people from Umnitza was very kind in helping me understand which parts he/she thought I would need in order to do it but I would like to get a second opinion from you guys. I'm sure he/she is very knowledgeable and i'm not saying that he/she isn't, I just think that second opinions are always good to to get.

So I have the stock headlights with 4 halogen bowls. I'm looking at the retrofit kit from Umnitza's site linked below...

http://www.umnitza.com/bixenon-compl...ns-p-6139.html

I have a 1999 323i prefacelift E46.

I would like to keep it as cheap as possible. I'm not in need of a really fantastic headlight set-up. As long as it works, i'll be happy. And I do plan on blacking out the whole headlight assembly with plasti dip. That's why i'm posting in here. Plasti dip over real paint so that it's reversible.

BiXenon Retrofit Options:

1. Angel Eyes: 2 Orion V2 Rings

2. Accessories: Special High Powered Adhesive

3. Bulbs: D2S 6000K (Standard)

4. Projectors: H1 BiXenon Motostyle (Standard)

5. Optional: LHD

6. Ballasts: Canbus 35W

7. Shrouds: Gatlin Gun (Standard)

Do you'll mind telling me what you think of this set-up?

Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.