E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Attn E46 M3 owners: Who wants to lay claim to their M3 being the baddest one?

6K views 42 replies 24 participants last post by  cray 
#1 ·
I also made this post to DTM Power just to get some opinions and wanted to see what some of you guys think?

I'm sure many of us are on both forums too but want to get everyone's vote!

rk

#27 · (Edited)
it's probably...

the one who spent the most money...:dunno:

I think best of show will go to the guy who spent $4,000 on a Hamann cup-holder........(hopefully he got the certificate to prove it is real) :rolleyes:

If I had to choose, I would go with CruzinKO's car, gunmetal wheels, and a fellow anteater...I am c/o 2001:D

#29 ·
Re: it's probably...

Froggie said:
the one who spent the most money...:dunno:

I think best of show will go to the guy who spent $4,000 on a Hamann cup-holder........(hopefully he got the certificate to prove it is real) :rolleyes:

If I had to choose, I would go with CruzinKO's car, gunmetal wheels, and a fellow anteater...I am c/o 2001:D
lol... nice! I will be class of 2003, or 2004 if I do the 5 year plan :eeps: :eeps:

#40 ·
I've seen the car in person and i tell ya...

it's definitely the sh%t...it's really worth seeing it man...

#41 ·
I'd have to say that the Evosport M3 would be the best if the guy has ever posted here.. don't know if he has or not.

Mon's would be at the top of my list, but its gone now :(

I like cruisin's looks

S4 has the best overall show M3 probably right now

Phoenixs M3 would be INSANE if he had a different color, but each to his own, and the car is fabulous and has the most money spent on it probably. Not to mention that its an ACS fiend, and we all know that ACS is the best.

#42 ·
Well, my vote to the BEST LOOKING WHEELS is definitely CruizinKO's

M3 with those HRE 448R's in Gun-Metal!!!!! :thumbup:

I've never really seen the pics of his car till now and I have got to say that rim is AWESOME!

Now I'm thinking about selling my rims....hehe

Anyone want a 2 week old set of custom 3-piece FORGED wheels?

Here's a nice picture of them: 19x10, 19x8.5 with brand new SO3

drop me an e-mail......

For all you M owners, keep modding and hope to see you at some shows one day!

later,
rick

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.