E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Black Sedans FTMFW v2.0 (Confirmed Panty Droppers - Semi NSFW)

82K views 204 replies 132 participants last post by  JKid 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to the overwhelming amount of private messages requesting pics and what not I decided to make a little story board in tribute to: Black Sedans FTMFW started by board member: Sneaky.

I got the inspiration as I went through the thread and saw member: 330i ZHP's post here: Black Sedans FTMFW - page 56 post #1106. Although all in good fun, I decided to poke some fun back. The rest is just a small chapter in the E46 Black Sedan's FTMFW epic history.

black sedans suck
Or do they.... I heard they were panty droppers!?!?! :4ngie:

^^^ Blond in the car... Good, but no cigar yet... :hmm:
(Photo credits of my car to member: from330citom3)

^^^ Still doing her nails instead of dropping panties, this doesn't look too promising... :dunno:
(Photo credits of my car to member: from330citom3)

^^^ Hot chick #2 says hello... :hi:

^^^ I'm may only be an amateur OBGYN, but I also thought her how to do a self breast exam (u know for erm.... cancerous lumps and what not...)! Interesting.... Let's continue. :shhh:

^^^ Oh, could it be?...

^^^ Wait for it.......

^^^ Almost there....

^^^^ Panties have officially been dropped! It does work! :excited:

^^^^ Panties still dropped...

^^^ And one last booty shot for good measure!

After drudging through hours of scientific data and mountains of personal experience. Amateur scientist, p0rn-star, stuntman, OBGYN, and penis model, me (islanq), has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt with 100% accuracy that black E46 sedans, are in fact, "panty droppers." :thanks:

Please use above mentioned pictures for research reference(s). :thumbsup:

*SIGH* Driving a black sedan is rough, but someone's got to do it! :pimpin:

PS. Before it gets asked, of course I hit that! :neener:
PSS. Before I also get asked, yes, I removed those eye brows off my car.

Thank you for your time,
Signed, a lowly black E46 sedan driver

See less See more
#10 ·
Well since Mandy is a struggling beauty college student I'm going to direct you to her website: http://www.mandymayhem.com/ <--- THIS IS DEFINITELY NSFW material, if you are not 18+ do not click (DISCLAIMER: Linked page does not show NSFW material but the tour does)

However, if this thread makes it to 250 post or more, and people throw in some pics of their modded sedans I'll upload them to a public image hosting site. (E46fanatics.com admin/moderator approval needed first of course)

where can i find the uncensored ones :eeps:
Please refer to post above.

Does she work at centerfolds? haha j/p I gotta get my black sedan out to kick it with you guys. I'm in El dorado hills..
No, she's actually an ex that lives in Portland, OR (my home town). That's legit you live in EDH, I used to work out that way! We have some fanatics here in Lincoln. Check the regional threads.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=825311

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=779602

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=461130

Get in on some of the local meets buddy!

:woot: :thumbsup: :clap:
Thank you! ;)

I do what I can!

Nothing illegal going on here officer. Just enjoying a beautiful woman on a black sedan... *whistles while walking away casually...*

#24 ·
Just helping the post count.

#27 ·
Again, thank you. I didn't realize that would happen.... :facepalm:

What did you expect when you said 250 posts until newds? 250 posts of attention to your pictures, everyone chatting with you, and well done photography of people's modified vehicles?

:rofl: noob
So you joined a year before me and have 14,000+ post? Hmmmm, maybe you should try doing some other things in life other then posting on E46 pal. Obviously I didn't mean 250 spam post... That is just ridiculous.

wow :drool:

any NWS pictures???
Yeah I have them, if you want them go to www.mandymayhem.com (18+ NSFW) for now and there is an HD photo-set from the shoot. Otherwise everyone is going to hang tight until 250 LEGIT post. :thumbsup:

#32 ·
you don't need a 10 year old $10,000 car to make a girls panties drop if you are paying them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.