E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Tint my Tails, yey or ney? (red part only)

To TINT my tail or not tint my tails??...Thats the question.

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jeffrey325i 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I can get some tail tint from a guy in my area for like $10. But Im curious if I should do it. What do you guys think? Should I go for a more aggresive look and tint my tails (red part only) or should I just leave them stock. My car as you can see is very cleanly modded, just slammed and cleaned up. What do you guys think?

See less See more
#2 ·
I think it would look good on you're car, I actually just did this on mine (AW) and it looks pretty good.

#6 ·
Yeah I will, although it may take a few days. My lap top is broken:)banghead:) and the computers at work have so many firewalls i cant really upload pics on it. But I will try to get some on here in the next few days if my computer is fixed.

#7 ·
since your car is a darker color I recommend going with a lighter tint. I feel like when you get blacked out taillight tint on a dark car you have nothing in the rear to break up all that dark color. On a white or silver car however dark tint looks great. Your car looks great and will look even better with some tint, dooooo it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.