E46 Fanatics Forum banner

RCSummers 2004 ///M3 SMG

248K views 961 replies 152 participants last post by  HayWagon 
#1 · (Edited)
Well this is really my first time taking any pictures of the M. I bought her about 3 weeks ago. She has roughly 21k miles on her now. Oh yeah, and shes Jet Black, Black Nappa, and Aluminum.

I'm aware shes filthy, but its winter time.

Hope you enjoy them. :thumbsup:

They were all slightly edited to the best of my ability in iPhoto. And they were taken with a Canon Powershot SD1400 IS Dig. Elf.

See less See more
#437 ·
and a small update today....

walked into the garage about noon today to a flat tire on one of my snows.... ****. well, luckily I just picked up some OEM 19's. They were in good shape, but the tires were tattered. Called up a buddy who said I could come by and he'd mount some tires I had laying around on them.

So here's how she looks until I can find another set of 255/40/18 Snow Tires for my Rear M-Pars.

holy BATMAN, i need spacers.

This post has been deleted
#444 ·
Small updates.

Terrible quality picture from work the other day.

And all of a sudden this woman started following me on instagram....im in love

And finally these showed up today......only waiting on one more package till all the meister mods will be done.

#451 ·
Hi
I'm anticipating getting an E46 M3 as soon as my E39 sells. I've already found one, just need a pre-purchase check and then she'll be mine HOPEFULLY!
This thread has been an inspiration. I started reading it from page 1 last night, fell asleep, and finished it this morning.
Car is sick.

#464 · (Edited)
a couple of recent purchases that should be going on the car tomorrow or wednesday. depending when i have time.

OEM chrome kidneys and gills.

92mm Race Studs, 15mm spacers and a free t-shirt from bimmerworld.

And some GOOOOOLD Muteki Lugs to match the Meisters.

and hopefully the OEM 19's which i wrapped in my 245/285 hankooks, will be going on tomorrow along with the Hammy Snowboard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.