E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Active Autowerke's Message to E46 Force Induction Enthusiast

78K views 52 replies 35 participants last post by  Loaded325i 
#1 · (Edited)
Active would like to thank all the readers of this forum for their participation and support. The over zealous supporters are appreciated, however we do not condone the actions of finger pointing. We have over the year always had bashers and we know we cannot please all and we apologize for not being able to satisfy them also. We always believe competitors should be able to criticize, compare, and compete constructively. Negativism does not help to be informative. We have sponsored this forum in the hope it will continue to be informative and helpful.We also have at present the most desirable, working F.I. line available for the E46. We also know many of our good clients always lurk and read but do not participate. It can only help when we are informative.

As an older tuner in BMW, We always accept constructive criticism and strive to meet the needs of our customers. Everything we do does not always come to market as there are things we consider meaningless especially when they do not perform. The efforts & cost employed in R&D cannot always be readily acceptable and understood as it's strenuous, costly, and at times frustrating, Some special items are also very expensive to fabricate, cast and produce.You the customer are the benefactors of this and it pleases us when it is truly accepted. True, the price might be "Ouch" but at Active it is explainable as we always maintain our GP and to be fair. This we have seen in the E46 M3 when it was considered impossible and recommended by BMW and major tuners not to touch. Since 04 we had a working prototype tested in Car & driver, although not the most powerful it performed well and had the best, braking, handling and reliability rating. This system has been continuously under improvement in all areas. And these improvements now takes it to new heights for 07 in a new level 1& 2, improved hardware, and software enables reliability and more power in all levels.....We are proud that others have followed and accepted our standard for what was considered impossible.

Our technical dept. is always inundated with specials projects and work. As there are over 100 or more emails and calls daily we would like to keep those pertaining only to our Active E46 systems in this area. All other comparisons and general enquiries can be handled in the regular forum. This takes time and manpower and remember we are a small Co. We appreciate your understanding as this alleviates our workload to be of greater benefit to you, our customers.

We have started of 2007 with a plethora of new FI products for your E46. Prices have also been adjusted to make them more affordable for all.

Please contact one of our sales consultants for any questions or concerns you may have regarding a FI product on your E46.

Thanks again.

See less See more
#3 ·
Great post Active...I support you guys completely, as others in trying to maintain civility and professionalism on the board. Keep up the great work!

By the way...I was in Daytona about a week ago (Sunday, March 18) and, to my amazement, I saw an AA truck following around a modded M5 on International Speedway BLVD...the M5 was black and appeared to have an aftermarket exhaust (Eissenman I think). It was also driven by a woman...

Care to tell us about what was going on there? I'm just curious, as I was so pleasantly surprised to see an Active truck and an M5...it made me :drool:

#4 ·
Love this company. Their customer service is great and they will always get my business.

Craig is the man. YOU HEAR ME CRAIG...

-Geoff

#10 · (Edited)
Classy company:tsk: I must be the only person they dont like for some reason. They havent answered my pm from 2 months ago and email from one month way to go:thumbdwn: But ill bet you they will answer my post here.

EDIT: That is after spending $8k too!:(

#12 ·
Yes they always pick up the phone but the person you want to talk to is never available or too dang busy which is to be expected since they are pushing out more performance bmw's than anyone. Everyone wants to be priority and that includes me.

#13 ·
let down

Its benn three months since I purchased my system. I have problems too and I am feeling a little let down by AA. My car never ran right from the beginning. I'm being as patient as I can, but it is wearing thin. I hope they fix my problem soon. My research for this kit let me to AA. I really need them to step up and help me before it turns ugly!!!!:tsk:

#14 ·
Its benn three months since I purchased my system. I have problems too and I am feeling a little let down by AA. My car never ran right from the beginning. I'm being as patient as I can, but it is wearing thin. I hope they fix my problem soon. My research for this kit let me to AA. I really need them to step up and help me before it turns ugly!!!!:tsk:
i have that problem too.i was trying to contact them many times but they never answer at pm or mail.

#15 ·
i didn't mean for my post to go south but my car is running good and extremely fun:str8pimpi . I just wanted to upgrade and get some small questions answered. I still think they have the best sc for the price in the market. My email has been answered as well. :hi:

Phone calls are nice if you don't work at a extremely busy job. Thanks for the advice gimme your phone number and ill turn yours off J/K. :argue:

#17 ·
hey e popa, is ur blown 323 really dyno at 275???? is it the c30 intercooled kit? b.c ive seen dyno numbers at 256 hp. i am just wondering and want a true number because i am deciding between a 323 or 328. ... also,...are there replacement pulleys to change the psi for this supercharger???

#20 ·
While it may not be 'available', I'd like to throw out there that I have a full machine shop at my disposal and have turned out dozens of SC pullies for Vortech and KB kits on domestics. I'm sure once I get into boosting my as-yet-to-be-picked-up 325CI I'll be in a position to knock out a few custom pullies for these apps as well.

Just FYI.

#28 ·
I had AA install my SC for me and they did a great job! They do have a nice staff and everyone is helpful and they do however, get busy at times with other customers on the phone. I observed this while waiting on my car to modded. I want to know what's next to make my car faster without using nitrous. Please let me know,,,thanks ZAck, 912-381-2080

#29 ·
Hey can you let me know some before and after feedback???? Qualitative, quantitative and a little perspective as to how it drove before and now?

#31 ·
AA great job guys. Were like the only people to come up with a complete supercharger kit for my 05 325xi. Pretty good about picking up the phone too lol and were very honest. Will always talk to you guys first and my car is running great. Thanks again. KGA Motorsport Reading, MA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.