E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Show your sedans with CSL trunk

18K views 55 replies 34 participants last post by  2002GreenBMW 
#1 · (Edited)
Would love to see some pictures of sedans with CSL trunk. And please include manufacturer if possible.

I have seen some with more flat or more rounded top. Some with different trim line.

======================================================================

Here are the lines I speak of (pictures taken from khoalty.com)

M3 Coupe. Note how body line doesn't match tail light turn signal, but line on the trunk aligns with tail light turn signal top line.

Here is Sedan. Body line continues and matches with tail light, but trunk line doesn't match with tail light.

Some manufacturers make trunks with line to match sedan tail lights (like M3 coupe) and body line (like sedan). Just trying to figure out which one is which. Should be 3-4 of them out there.

See less See more
#38 ·
This is oh so true, looks crap when you mount it on the tailgate hence all this work

to get this end result

this wa my old car and the end result looked like BMW had made it from day one, it was all blended into the OEM bootlid(trunk)all the work was done to make it look factory... and it fooled so many people as they never knew it was different until I explained what had taken place.. if its worth doing its worth doing well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.