E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Show your sedans with CSL trunk

18K views 55 replies 34 participants last post by  2002GreenBMW 
#1 · (Edited)
Would love to see some pictures of sedans with CSL trunk. And please include manufacturer if possible.

I have seen some with more flat or more rounded top. Some with different trim line.

======================================================================

Here are the lines I speak of (pictures taken from khoalty.com)

M3 Coupe. Note how body line doesn't match tail light turn signal, but line on the trunk aligns with tail light turn signal top line.

Here is Sedan. Body line continues and matches with tail light, but trunk line doesn't match with tail light.

Some manufacturers make trunks with line to match sedan tail lights (like M3 coupe) and body line (like sedan). Just trying to figure out which one is which. Should be 3-4 of them out there.

See less See more
#40 · (Edited)
Thanks, I'll be going along the same lines re wheels, front end styling and CSL type rear with this my 335i in due course

Slightly off topic I know but if you've got clubsport splitters that look like this

and I never got on with the way the overlapped the standard Sport bumper then why not go the extra mile and make them look like this

100% smooth out and looking like they come from the factory that way

and shaved to blend in with the back of the bumper to make it look totally standard

#47 ·
My contribution...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.