E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Am I going mad

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jeffb325@NavigationSolutions 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I have the Dynavin E46 D99 Android unit, and I can't seem to play any music from my phone to it...
I have connected to the phone (Samsung S3) using the portable wifi hotspot on the phone (Selected connect via Wifi on the Dynavin), and this gives the Dynavin internet access.

Unfortunately how ever hard I try I just don't seem to be able to access any music or videos from the phone on the Dynavin. When I go into the Android system and try to start bluetooth it never starts, and there doesn't appear to be any options in the Dynavin part of the system (The part with Ipod/ radio etc, the settings page shows 3 menus and none of these mention anything about connectivity via bluetooth or any other method).

Really confused, I am sure I read that music on the phone could be accessed and streamed via bluetooth and played, if this is the case, would it be on the Android side or on the Dynavin side (IPOD/ Radio etc) that I need to set it up.

Many thanks for any help, I am pulling my hair out

#2 ·
you are trying too hard.....find the dynavin from your phone's bluetooth menu, pair. Press the right side knob on the dynavin to go to the bluetooth screen. Select and play some music on your phone. Done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.