E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Drunk kid crashes BMW going 122 mph...

17K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  Eurobahn BMW 
#1 ·
#16 · (Edited)
happened down the street from me yesterday.....it occured to me right away that it might be a fanatic, but I dismissed it due to the speed (alleged)

you have to be really sh!tfaced to go that fast on Slaughter, it's a 2 lane road with houses and businesses left and right....plus back to back traffic lights

His passenger is extremely lucky, another genius did the same thing a few months ago in a Mustang, and ended up killing the passenger, then fleeing the scene.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/cont...012/07/03/police_looking_for_driver_in_s.html

#23 ·
He was just trying to show off to those chicks..

This type of thing happened all the time where I grew up. I know multiple people who crashed their cars going 100mph on narrow, bumpy roads. A few people a year died doing this, but I didn't know any of them personally, some were friends of friends though.

#39 ·
...and of course they put "BMW" right in the title of the article. Some higher-ups in the world of Journalism must really hate BMW drivers; the make of the car is always brought to attention in a speeding or accident article when it's a BMW. The article that Ghostie posted that resulted in a fatality didn't mention that it was a Mustang until over halfway through the article.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.