E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BBS LM Reps From ASpec Wheels ;-)

13K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  fat-marshmellow 
#1 ·
I recently ordered a set of BBS Lm Reps from ASpec Wheels. They were delivered in week with a great price on shipping to Canada, Tracking and insurance included. These guys were great, customer service and quality. These wheels look good, and not heavy at all. I got a little carried away with taking pictures but i have4 a few take a look.

I Will be mounting them today. Running stretched tires, that stretch and poke look. Ill post more picks once i ge them on. Oh they also came with BBS centre caps that fit great, no movement what so ever.

Wheels

Front: 19x8.5 +34
Rear: 19x9.5 +33.

Tires:

Front: 215 35 19
Rear: 225 35 19

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Currently running 10mm spacers in the front, and awaiting 5mm in the mail for the rear.

Tires are Yokohama Prada Front - 215 35 19 Rear -225 35 19 - Stretch & Poke Look.

I'm not sure how much i like the rim size i think i my try 18" next summer. Maybe ((F)) 18" x 8.5 ((R)) 18" x 10 I think it will be a bad ass look.

So DHNT2005 look forward to another order for the same wheels if you can them in that size, maybe the same offset not sure yet. LoL

#12 ·
looks nice :thumbsup: dont mind me asking how much for the rims shipped? I too live in Canada and am thinking up gripping some bbs reps:clap:

#15 ·
That's awesome ! did they ship ups? Im going to be grabbing a set for sure Im just curious if UPS charged a truckload of brokerage (since they do their own brokerage). I usually just ship to buffalo and go and pick em up. Did they have any other finishes available? Your car looks sweet btw :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.