E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#21,003 · (Edited)
* What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

actually hooked up my 10lb bottle for my intercooler. Extra cooling now that its stupid hot outside and it's track season. Here's a picture off me purging the line Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw

#21,006 ·
Made a u-turn yesterday while driving in the city and my dumbass didn't realize how close I was to the curb (ironically enough, as I'm one of the most cautious people I know when it comes to that), resulting in scraping my bumper (getting an M-Tech II in the next two or so months, OEM coupe bumper was scratched and chipped to hell previously thanks to the PO so I never really took a ton of pride in it to begin with) and having the passenger side front fender liner pop off. The ambient temperature sensor went unharmed, though, which is good. Tried finding a way to put the fender lining back on today, but it was too messed up to begin with (the scraping and popping off just capitalized on the damage), so I just placed an order for a replacement via rockauto.

#21,020 ·
I replaced my fuel pump. I was getting a few random cut-offs of the engine. I could restart but when I did the low fuel light would stay on for about 10 seconds, even with a full tank. That and a strange hesitation sometimes.

Just took it to the grocery store. It seems a little peppier with no hesitation now.