E46 Fanatics Forum banner

19' rims

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  VMRWheels 
#1 ·
Can 19' fit on my car as an aggressive driver, if so, whats the best tire size

#11 ·
I think it handles still pretty good for me because i have good tires. I use Hankook Ventus v12 Evo tires. As for rim choice there is a lot to choose from such as VMR, DPE, BBS, Vossen and many other companies. My sizing is 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 in the back. My wheels are called Beyern Rapp you can get them at modbargains.com im pretty sure. Those would be the sizing you could get. As for offsets i dont know because these wheels came from the previous owner so you would need to figure out what offsets you would need to get so you dont get any rubbing while driving

#15 ·

19x8.5 ET40 front and 19x9.5 ET45 rear with 235/35/19 and 265/30/19 tires. You shouldn't have any issues.

As far as tires, I would suggest doing a bit of research on Tirerack's website and reading some reviews. Popular choices are Hankook Ventus V12s, Continental ExtremeContact DW, or Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Plenty of other options out there though. :)

#17 ·
If you want to be as low as me you need to run a 245mm wide tire in the rear, otherwise you will rub. To run a 265mm tire you need to roll your fenders to not rub. I am currently sitting on h&r race springs, which have settled over a few years and now sit a tad lower than my sig pic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.