E46 Fanatics Forum banner

20 inch DPE R16 wheels, should i go with them?

Was inspired by LakeShow, Photoshopped 20" DPE's on AW coupe

3K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  JJR4884 
#1 ·
i think Lakeshow was right it would look clean on AW :bow: i think im gonna do them. what do you guys think?

Attachments

See less See more
#28 · (Edited)
cool but I have 2 suggestions..1. Don't paint it pearl white..its gonna look like someone jizzed all over your car..GHEY as hell...LOL

2. 20's are not that easy to pull off on a stock body kit height... think that lake show has a GTR rear, GTR sides and a Rieger CSL bumper... all addons that enhance the size of the wells and lower the body all around making it a lot easier to accomodate the 20's withought it looking like its on stilts or 4x4ing as you may know of...

if you wanna do it with the curent kit you need to tuck tire hardcore, practically to the rim... so order them accordingly so you can slam the ride retardedly low, and get some coils that allow you to do that as well, then you might be able to get away with it

GL! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice wheels!

#31 ·
I vote yay !! :thumbsup:

#35 ·
my honest opinion

the 20's would look absolutely sick
butttttttttttt

because its a 325, i think ur brake discs are gonna look completely lost in those rims
thats my opinion......... if you don't care about that, then DEFINITELY go w/ the 20's because they look absolutely gorgeous

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.