E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Rusty steel and a JB M3

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  BMWjunkie77 
#1 ·
So the other night I decided to take the advice of some other members here, took the Stanceworks sticker off my car for a bit of a cleaner look, as well I put some 20mm spacers on the front for a bit more poke. Then decided to go for a shoot, I just went for a drive and found an steel yard, so I stopped to snap some shots. It's the first time i've done shots in a while, I should have some more later, but heres what I got so far...

See less See more
#4 ·
spacers making the wheels look a lot nicer!

Your M is lookin very pristine in these pics, Im liking the clean look you've created here

cool pics

dang seeing those rear shots of your car makes me realize how badly we need either a quality CSL boot, or AT THE VERY LEAST AN '03.5+ trunk lid (extended handle) cause that short crap you and I and everyone else ('01-'03) is plagued with, SUCKS.. :(

#5 ·
Yup the CSL trunk is on my to do list, I'm trying to get some new wheels in early spring, and then maybe a trunk after that.

#7 ·
Heres a couple more shots I got, I know their all virtually the same, but I figured I'd share them as well, I like the way they came..

#11 ·
steel yard just over the bridge on 146a? Nice shots and the car looks great. Glad to see the sticker off the front. should get some larger exhaust tips!

#12 ·
Not the one off 146a, it's up north of Saratoga, I would love a new exhaust, but right now the funds aren't there for it.

#14 ·
We had to shoot those shots a few times, because everytime I would get set up I would have to move because a car would be coming, I had to lay down in the car with it in gear ready to move the entire time, but it was worth the shots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.