E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Kentucky Crew - 2011 Chat

49K views 398 replies 29 participants last post by  auto180sx 
#1 ·
Hey guys & gals,

We had a pretty good thread last year (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=743248), lets keep it going!

Welcome all 2011 members from KY, hopefully they find this thread.

Lets use this thread to chat, and help out other KY members when their E46 is down! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#357 ·
Test drove it today...made an offer. Car is really cool :)

I'll let you guys in if he accepts.

#361 · (Edited)
Hahahaha. The Civic kicks major ass though. I get mid 30s without even trying. Because the car has 206k the clutch is starting to slip, so I'm going to swap in an OEM equivalent... Cost? $200 bucks (maybe less) with the extra tools I need to buy. Civic maintenance FTW.

Next year hopefully I can start looking at cars again. I'm pushing for 2011+ Mustang GT, 370Z, or something else.

Unfortunately I think my BMW days may be over. Not because I don't like the car, but I can't afford a low mileage BMW, and the accountant in me won't let me lease a car.

#363 · (Edited)
There is a forum called 502streetscene.com that is always going. That is an all car forum, but there are some bimmers on it. I don't think there are any BMW speciafic forums other than the sub forums on here. I'm not sure if they do C&C here anymore during the winter though.

Also, go onto Facebook and search OKI BMW and become a member. It is a group of BMW owners in Ohio Kentucky and Indiana.

#385 · (Edited)
If anyone needs an oil separator/crankcase ventilator kit I have an extra one I'm selling for $100. Includes Oil Separator and all 4 hoses (only 3 are needed if you have the M52tu engine). #'s 1,2,3,4 and 7 in the picture.

When I ordered the kit originally it was missing a hose, so called the company and they sent me a complete kit with an extra hose which meant I had 2 complete kits(I think someone fat fingered the order). If you're near Louisville and buy it i'm willing to help with your install, if needed.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.