E46 Fanatics Forum banner

WetSanding & Buffing Clinic in CT

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Ausfahrt 
#1 ·
If anyone is interested I will hold a clinic at my house in Greenwich, CT to show proper techniques in wet-sanding and buffing. I know there are alot of do it yourselfers out there that would prefer to avoid bringing their cars to the body shop for minor things. Reply to this post if you are interested and we'll try to set a date.

#3 ·
I'll do a DIY in the summer when I cam actually feel my hands.... At the moment I am constricted to only my garage and myself. I can't really take pix that would explain it best. I would like to include some vid clips if I'm gonna do a nice DIY. Anyone else that's interested please let me know especially if you can make vids...

#4 ·
a dyi would be awsome, i have bought a book on auto body works but it doesn't really explain it really well. I did some patching and spot painting, but it didn't come out really good. So, a dyi by a professional would be great. Looking forward to see it!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.