E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Official Release - Maximum PSI E46 M3 Turbo Kit

160K views 328 replies 101 participants last post by  Dan1983 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

We are ready to officially release the Maximum PSI E46 Stage One Turbo Kit! :clap:

Our kit represents a true bolt on option. It comes with every nut, bolt, widget, and thing-a-majig you need to bolt it in. You can buy our turbo kit, install it over the weekend, and in turn have a 600+ whp capable E46 on the stock DME!

Here is what is included with the kit:

• Technique Tuning turbo software utilizing the stock DME!!!
  • Maximum PSI twin scroll tubular exhaust manifold (ceramic coated)
  • Precision 6266 Twin Scroll Turbo
  • Maximum PSI aluminum intake manifold
  • Tial MVR wastegate
  • Synapse Diverter Valve
  • High flow front mount intercooler
  • Intercooler mounting hardware
  • Maf Sensor
  • Maf Harness
  • Air temp sensor
  • Spark Plugs
  • Injectors
  • Injector Connectors
  • Fuel Rail Hardware
  • Aeromotive fuel pump assembly
  • Intake pipe
  • 3" K&N air filter
  • 2.5" stainless steel hot side charge piping
  • 3" Stainless steel cold side charge piping
  • All silicone couplers and clamps needed for the kit
  • Check valve for the evap system
  • Turbo oil feed assembly
  • Turbo oil drain assembly
  • Oil pan drill bit and tap
  • Oil pan tap template
  • Full 3" Stainless Steel downpipe with optional catted or catless exhaust
  • Stainless steel wastegate tube with mounting hardware
  • Turbo mounting hardware
  • Turbo gasket
  • Header mounting hardware
  • Header Gaskets
  • Valve cover breather hose and clamps
  • Motor mount arm
  • Motor mount arm hardware
  • Motor mount
  • Intake manifold brace and hardware
  • Oil pan vent plug hardware
  • IVC hose, clamps, and fittings
  • Washer bottle pump tank, and assembly with hardware
  • SMG relocation kit and hardware (if necessary)
  • Brake duct block and hardware
  • Vacuum hose
  • Vacuum fittings
  • Wiring supplies
  • Zip Ties
  • ECU Shipping Bag
  • Bumper Weather stripping
  • Step-by-step installation guide with lots of pictures!

Power gains:

93 Octane, catted down pipe with stock exhaust - 477 WHP and 368 WTQ
93 Octane, catless down pipe with stock exhaust - 484 WHP and 367 WTQ
103 Octane, catted down pipe with stock exhaust - 550 WHP and 417 WQ!!!

These numbers were recorded using a Dynojet 224x. Here is the dyno file:

The following graph shows the same exact dyno runs on our Superflow Autodyn30 recorded the same day. We see numbers 6-7% lower than any dyno jet. (This is pump catless and 103 catted)

Benefits when comparing to our competitors:

• Stock MSS54 ECU tuning
  • Single Bank 02 sensor Conversion (More info on the benefits of that here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=967056)
  • No fault codes stored or hidden
  • Utilization of the the "Check Engine" light (it will only illuminate if there is a real fault in the system)
  • All factory diagnostic checks are functional
  • The catted version will be able to pass all OBDII readiness tests without any "trickery"
  • OEM int
  • The catless version will have no CEL illuminated, however it will not pass the OBDII readiness test for cats and 02 sensors.
  • Our kit produces more power across the entire power band pre pound of boost when compered to any other bolt on turbo or supercharger kit without methanol injection
  • A cheaper more powerful turbo option
  • Our kit utilizes a tubular stainless steel manifold
  • Hand fabricated parts made and quality tested in the good ole' USA
  • The power gains we show are made with the bolt on kit through a full stock exhaust; nothing else is required to reach these numbers!
  • More gains are to be had with additional exhaust modification

Dyno Comparisons:

Maximum PSI Pump
Catless through stock exhaust

VS.

ESS VT2-550
Euro Headers
Highflow Cats
3" Section 2 aftermarket muffler

Our E46 M3 turbo kit vs HPF stage 1/stage 2 turbo kit on pump gas. Our two runs were with the catted and catless downpipes through the stock section 2 and muffler:

Pricing:

• Six Speed non-catted downpipe: $9800
  • Six speed catted downpipe: $10,000
  • SMG non-catted down pipe: $10,000
  • SMG catted downpipe: $10,200
  • Installation: $2,200

We are ready to accept all years and all models (six speed and SMG) for in house installs. The six speed kits are ready for commercial shipment. We would like to get one more SMG install done in house prior to being ready for commercial shipment. Please call us if you are interested for an in house install as positions are filling up quickly!

We have stock pile of parts that are ready for new homes on your car!! :thumbup:

Additional Pictures:

Final Exhaust Hardware (Twin Scroll Goodness):

Aluminum Intake Manifold:

Catted second section of the downpipe:

Install Instructions:

Call or email us for info or to place an order!

See less See more
#84 ·
We have a few cars in the shop getting installs and our first mail order kit is shipping today! You should hear more reviews shortly!

#89 ·
You didn't even keep it long enough to see our fuel system upgrades/results!

#99 ·
I just wanted to write a little reaction post in this thread of my experience last night. Here in Annapolis MD, Jaycent who runs MPACT gave me a call saying his Maximum PSI M3 was ready to be ripped on. So of course I get in my car and rush to get that ride. Let me just say this car is insane! I know jaycent will write his review in detail of the kit but from a passenger perspective theres nothing better than a turbo'd M3. We did a few highway pulls from 60-120/130 range and the car just kept going!! :excited: I had nothing but smiles on my face as did he. The car is louder than I thought and the turbo spools very nicely! You will definitely be noticed on the highway with one of these kits! He has their exhaust system which I think sounds the best out of all turbo M3's I have been in.

I have been a huge lurk on this forum about the different turbo kits and I think this one takes that cake being on the stock DME! Being from Maryland and the emission BS we have to deal with this is the kit to overcome that. I cannot wait until this winter when I send my car up there to get a Maximum PSI kit. See you guys at MPACT Maximum PSI.

-Jake

#101 · (Edited)
This is awesome. Congrats to Maximum PSI on the release of their kit. cant wait to see some customer reviews.

#105 ·
The M3 makes more torque than the TT 330 above 5k RPM on pump fuel...then with better fuel the gap gets huge.

I've heard that the TT stg2 330 is more fun on the street though, as it makes more torque under 4k RPM than the M3. All a function of the smaller turbo and intake manifold....

#118 ·
Great work guys. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.