E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#170,921 ·
damn, looks like i'm getting a late night delivery! my friends are dropping off his dad's old 57" viara plasma tv for my room. :rofl:

$400! yeahhh buddy. less than a year old.
lol, spending that refund already. :rofl:

#170,922 ·
Happy Happy Birthday Kalim Kalim Kalim! happy happy birthday... oh wait, do islamic people celebrate b'days? LOL jkjk! happy birthday brotha!
Haha, thanks man.

#170,930 · (Edited)
Sucks to hear, hope tomorrow is better. I spent the better part of my 5 day vacation working on my sons mission project. Did come out pretty badass but not how I expexcted to spend my time off.

<3 RAF
:eek:

Yeah, not looking forward to all the projects my son is going to have to do when he is older.

i feel ya Chad! i feel like i'm in a slump too.

i read this today, thought it'd fit in perfect with how (i'm guessing) you're feeling.

"Don't pray for an easy life, wish for the strength to endure a hard one." -bruce lee

damn SGC just got DEEP! And not a Raj kinda deep, a emotional kinda deep.
:eeps:
Thanks....
:rofl: at the white part.

happy b day!

#170,936 ·
:eek:

Yeah, not looking forward to all the projects my son is going to have to do when he is older.

Thanks....
:rofl: at the white part.

happy b day!
Thank you. :)

#170,938 ·
My service records :eek:

Ed, did you still need the tail light info?

View attachment 446977
:yikes:
My stack of service records for the sedan is like half a dozen sheets of paper total. Bremi ignition coil recall, regular service, and a trans software update. :rofl:

#170,940 ·
talk them down for it ! please tell me it has the mtech kit :drool:

:yikes:
My stack of service records for the sedan is like half a dozen sheets of paper total. Bremi ignition coil recall, regular service, and a trans software update. :rofl:
:rofl: I pretty much kept everything. It is all receipts from warranty work, parts bought, accident info, tire warranty... etc... etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.