E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Some pics we took that CruizinKO is too lazy to post..so here they are...

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  lilherc79 
#1 ·
His:

Mine:

This guy has a m3 but don't have money to buy a tripod so using that big block as one :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

See less See more
#5 ·
both looks good.

the white m3 looks SICK. is the front window tinted 2? That is some crazy looking car. Would love to be just in it's presence.
What's the interior like? any shots of it?
also, what suspension is that running....

sorry for so many Qs.

LIL Raja

#8 · (Edited)
nope not brea mall, mission viejo mall :D and p0tpie the bumper is from bc auto & design.. i HIGHLY recommend you DON'T go there...
lots of messed up stories from them
:eeps:

edit: LIL RAJA , haha no, his front window isn't tinted, because he has black leather inside so when you see through front that angle, the reflection makes the front window dark like that. and his car isn't lowered yet... waiting for his coils to arrive.

he has some interior shots coming... check back in 5 mins

#14 ·
hey thanks for the idea

my friends and i hacked away and lowered one of their cars and today I get my car lowered and we needed a place to take pictures of our cars lowered. I'll prolly go to Mission Viejo tomorrow night and hit up that parking garage. I noticed Kaleidescope in the back. hehe. Good to see a local on the board. I live just down Golden Lantern towards the fire station. Oh, and. SIIICK LOOKING CARS!

#15 ·
Re: hey thanks for the idea

Ward said:
my friends and i hacked away and lowered one of their cars and today I get my car lowered and we needed a place to take pictures of our cars lowered. I'll prolly go to Mission Viejo tomorrow night and hit up that parking garage. I noticed Kaleidescope in the back. hehe. Good to see a local on the board. I live just down Golden Lantern towards the fire station. Oh, and. SIIICK LOOKING CARS!
well.. definitly post some pictures when you are done ;) :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.