E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Any surgestions to make her standout ...320 convert

4K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  sakumaxp 
#1 ·
#28 ·
Hi, I'm Mr. "I can't run over anything taller than a cigarette butt without ripping my trim off" :D

But yeah, another +1 to get rid of those rims. Looks like something an 18 year old bought at Walmart.

If you put some nice M rims on it, maybe some 15mm spacers, and keep it clean, it will stand out on its own. Nice color :)

#20 ·
you're right, maintaining it won't make it stand out. it looks like the OP joined in august, so I'm assuming he just got the car. I know when I first got mine I was fixing the small stuff, water pump, heater, new tires, new shocks, and I began to realize that I don't need to make it stand out. I still had people telling me how nice it is, I would look at it and think, really?! I guess if you don't have one you want one. O.K...... I read what I just wrote, and it sounds like I'm of topic.:facepalm:

#21 ·
You can do something simple like changing the grills and roundels, maybe some splitters. I'm with the others, to each his/her own but I'd change the wheels.

#23 ·
get rid of them hideous alloys,

Black Front Grill,
LED Tail Lights
Interior White Lights
Xenons Angel Eyes
Boot Lip
Double Exhaust

If you really want to be fancy,

a sexy girl on ur passangers seat :)

#26 ·
Much better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.