E46 Fanatics Forum banner

e46 Convertible Spoilers

22K views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  e4ortysix 
#1 ·
Hi I have a 2004 bmw 330Ci i have been searching for a while and i was wondering if spoilers from e46 coupes would fit on my convertible. I have not been able to find answers anywhere. If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks.

#32 ·
I did my own install with this lip spoiler. It takes 5mins and looks great. Just let the spoiler soften in the sun or use a hair dryer or something so its pliable. Then follow the instructions and slowly apply it to your trunk.

#33 · (Edited)
Yep. No need for a body shop on this mod. Let it get warm in the sun, peel the tape, and start in the middle. I had my teenage son help, and it went great.

All I had to tell the ebay guy was that mine was Alpine White. Not a perfect match, but only another Fanatic would ever notice. I think it has more to do with the fact that I'm putting it on a car that's had 9 years of paint wear.

Couple that with the fact that I had the body shop paint that black strip on the lower rear bumper, and it's a nice look now. Adds a little flair to my base 325.

Here's a pic from before I got that strip painted

Attachments

#37 ·
Posted on one condition...nobody complain about how dirty my ride is. Remember I got hit on the other side over the weekend, and it's been raining all week in Atlanta, so no reason to wash it up. This will give you an idea of how the painted strip looks though. I was very pleased with how it cleaned up the rear end.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.