E46 Fanatics Forum banner

My Z4M Coupe

128K views 200 replies 101 participants last post by  ode_joy 
#1 · (Edited)
havn't driven the car for a while, decided i would go for a spin after work. caught a great sunset and shot some pics. i heart summer

See less See more
#94 ·
update

thanks guys. i drove the car today and am very pleased with the stoptech kit. nice firm pedal feel and monster force under hard braking. did the bedding procedure on the car and after 5 runs from 100-10km/hr over and over, these things just want more abuse thrown their way. the tires dramatically changed the feel of the car. they make my old hankooks feel like mush. not harsh at all, but very resposive. traction is much better as well. now i know what all the hype was about with these tires. i was debating the ad08 as well, and although they might be superb tires, i dont regret choosing the PSS instead.

#96 · (Edited)
Thanks. I actually didnt want them to stick out, and I think black calipers would have stuck out even less than silver lol. Overall im happy with the look and added performance

#102 ·
The only color of caliper I would have done is red to go with the interior, but I really didn't want them to be flashy. Very happy with the silver finish

#101 ·
Thanks. Leather is imola red nappa. Same color as the m3

#103 ·
made a small cruise today around some twisty roads and through downtown. decided to pull over to take a few pics. alot of interest and questions, "what kind of bmw is that!?", haha

#109 ·
no turbo, but this might be getting an ess 525 kit going on soon...

#108 ·
a few more

#113 ·
a few i snapped during our group outing. snapped a few necks cruising down to the photo location. enjoy

#120 ·
thanks. im now looking into a motor build with cams and csl conversion or an ess 525. not sure which direction i want to go yet

#122 ·
moonlight shots

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.