E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Cars & Coffee Sundays at Fair Lakes Starbucks, 0830-1030

5K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  jdny516 
#1 ·
From Bob Williams of the PCA:
We have a great group of motorheads who get together every Sunday that it is not raining for coffee and breakfast at the Fair Lakes Starbucks in Fairfax, VA. It is located at 12599 Fair Lakes Circle. We meet in the Kohl’s parking lot, adjacent to Starbucks, between 8:30 am and 10:30 am and usually have a wide variety of cars…from hot-rods and classics to exotics. There is plenty of safe parking and we get upwards of 40 cars.
Please share this with your members as we would love to have more BMW’s attend. Also, feel free to distribute our flyer to fellow enthusiasts – the more the better!

Hope to see you all there some time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=12599+Fair+Lakes+Circle,+fairfax+va&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=12599+Fair+Lakes+Cir,+Fairfax,+VA+22033&gl=us&ei=HUqVTejVD8iD0QHQsOD-Cw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

#8 ·
Why not have all these guys attend the one in Great Falls? The events at Katie's Coffee usually have 100 or so cars and a much cooler coffee house. I understand it's a little bit of a hike for you guys in fairfax but I (and Mal) drive down to VA from MD so it can't be THAT bad.

That said, if these cars and coffees are fun, I suppose I could drive over and see what the Katie's competitor is like :)

I still need to bring out the truck one of these days.

#10 ·
Exactly. And I'm always up for meeting new folks :hi:

And, I didn't notice at first that this is on Sundays... gives an option for both saturday and sunday car stuff :woot:..

For what it's worth, I love the notion of cars and coffee. Get up early, enjoy the sunrise while in your car, get some coffee, then go off and enjoy your day (otherwise would just sleep in until after the meet ends)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.