E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New England Sighting Thread

479K views 3K replies 237 participants last post by  Draven 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
i thought it'd be convenient to have one of these threads for our region :)

alpine white m3 w/ black rims, cf black lip spoiler, roof visor, cf black lip! going southbound on I-93 around 6pm... i absolutely love alpine white m3s... :drool::drool::drool:

silver m5 just ahead going same direction.

anyone from this forum??

#1,016 ·
Yesterday afternoon around 3:30 in Andover on Lovejoy road. Steel Blue? 328i sedan with smoked tails a drop and some 19's. I was in the Andover Fire Rescue Tahoe behind you :hi:

#1,036 ·
My brother found this pic of my old M3 and tried to salvage the picture seeing its a pic of a pic so it was horrible quality. I had a ton of pictures of this car till my old laptop died on me and all pics and vids were gone forever so this is all I have left. I personally liked how the back looked wish I had a pic of the back of this one damn...:tsk:

Anyhow figured I'd post it here and show everyone plus it was a sighting for me you could say. Its been 5 years since its been gone. Feel free to make fun of the poor quality pic or the chrome rims back then chrome was more in I guess you can say. "Brenwrx" has the chromies now but I havent heard from him since the day he picked them up so I duno what the progress is with those HM2's he was planning on refinishing them I think.

Hope you guys have some love for it here it is, again sorry for such a crappy pic.:hi:

Attachments

#1,039 ·
ahhhah!!! Hey man even the eyebrows back then were more in style then they ever will be now...:excited:

I promise I'll take them off my M this coming spring they were glued on so when I take them off it will leave some mess which I dont feel like cleaning right now in this weather. :rolleyes:

#1,057 ·
I wish we had it, it was so great!

Why tubing? Your friend B doesn't like skiing? Rachel drives everywhere in NE.:bow:
What no video of ML snow drifting?
That's right! rocking 22k on my 08 135 :)

make him come to you... You have about 30 days per year when NH is a more desirable place than Mass... haa Besides Nashoba is disgusting. ;)
Hey now!! It was actually quite fun tubing. NH is way cool for more than 30 days, silly!

#1,067 ·
just wait Pete I have a extra set of eye lids laying around one day I'm gona sneak them on your car. So that the next time you see the front of your car you will be asking yourself why does the front of my car look different in a better way??? :woot:

#1,072 ·
Wasup Ari how you been, hows the new place in Quincy going?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.