E46 Fanatics Forum banner

UUC Twin Disk Flywheel/Clutch package is now available for E46 M's & non M's!

21K views 84 replies 33 participants last post by  wanganstyle 
#1 ·

UUC's new Twin Disc Clutch Package offerings are now being sold with a FREE Evo3 Ultimate Shifter & DSSR combo!

Mike is currently in S. America and just installed the organic version on a customer's turbo E36. The customer had this to say:

"this clutch is smoother than stock...it's surreal !

I just drove the car with Mike R to the beach and after he installs the new DTA we plan to boost the crap out of it, this clutch is perfect for daily driver and it's holding power will be more than enough for our goals...anything between 700 and 800 whp."

Call us or email us to order your setup today.

See less See more
#4 ·
^lol!

#5 · (Edited)
Santa just delivered a UUC Twin Disc-Organic to my house for Christmas ! :woot:

It's going in my new build, I can't wait to try it out. I figure no matter what I throw at it power/torque wise, it will simply fold it. Anyone with a high WHP application should consider investing in this clutch.

Good luck,
Rob

PS: I've never had any issues of any kind with Rob L. at UUC. When I received my Twin Disc clutch I noticed it didn't have a throwout bearing in the box, I called Rob L. & he had one shipped out that same day. I got a tracking number about 4 hours later, I wouldn't think twice about ordering a UUC product.

:shhh: NITROUS !

Attachments

#11 ·
I'm curious on its holding power.. I could deal with a clutch that allows at least a little slipage. The Stage 3 HPF clutch is easy to drive for me.. and most people who've driven my car have had no issues either.. so I could deal with a little less easy to slip if it added better holding power.

#22 ·
What? Ill be the first one to admit that UUC stuff is over priced but everything I have gotten from them fit like OEM and worked better then OEM.
I dont mind the high prices when the quality is up to par with oem if not better.

Have you installed anything UUC on your car?

#16 ·
Not going to happen, we have a customer interested in this setup, will be calling Rob in the AM to get more details, and I'll gladly update you guys once I have more info, or if he decides to move forward.

Keep you guys posted!

#17 ·
I'm down in south America working on a few cars. We just installed the UUC twin on a turbo e36 and the drivability is like an oem clutch. Super smoothe release. It has twin organic discs using an e46 m3 trans. I also have a stronger version going into my e36 for testing.

Rob has always done right by us, and they have always offered a solid product. I have had to wait "2 weeks" myself, but things like that happen from time to time when dealing with small production runs. Hopefully those days are past!

#19 ·
I'm down in south America working on a few cars. We just installed the UUC twin on a turbo e36 and the drivability is like an oem clutch. Super smoothe release. It has twin organic discs using an e46 m3 trans. I also have a stronger version going into my e36 for testing.
:thumbsup:

Rob has always done right by us, and they have always offered a solid product. I have had to wait "2 weeks" myself, but things like that happen from time to time when dealing with small production runs. Hopefully those days are past!

I'm really glad to here this, I can't wait to get mine installed. My review will come after a few hundred / break-in miles of driving. :)

Rob

#18 ·
Well the market ur targeting with this clutch kit is mostly made up of hpf customers so it would be a good way to demonstrate the product. I am using osgiken triple and before that I burned a hpf stage 2 feramic since I push the car more often than u guys can and for longer periods :) if the twin feramic is as durable as osgiken triple and a bit more street friendly it would realy be a good replacement for me :)

#30 ·
I have only installed UUC camber plates, control arms and DSSR.. but they were all very good! Can't remember his name but the guy in UUC emailed me back very quickly for a custom clutch set up too.. And all the stuff shipped to me without any delay! I would hope whoever bashes them have some real evidence to back it up. I will not be surprised to find some people having bad experiences with UUC's mistakes.. But hopefully whoever comes up to say bad words again better have some of his own evidences

#34 ·
Pir4t did mention the clutch, its also nice to know some info about the vendor because if i was buying it i sure wouldnt want to wait 6 months to recieve it!

#45 ·
Interested in the price and how it will hold with back to back pulls running 800rwhp and 600rwtq...I'm guessing the twin feramic would be the only option? Clutch just slipped for its first time today...running race/meth and it was in 5th iirc around 5-6k rpm...I assume my current one is toast soon?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.