E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Calling All Wagons!!!

8K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  FTL_Bimmer 
#1 ·
New to the Forum and wanted to see if there are any other Wagon owners out there?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#5 ·
I've had this Orient blue 04 for a little over a year and love it, I'm surprised there aren't more of these in the PNW. I figured they would be popular up there. Not many Tourings in Texas either.

I attached a couple of pix. Just brakes and suspension mods on this one. And I swapped the wood out for aluminum to help finish out the arctic finish the gray leather gives it. This car will probably go to my daughter in a couple of years when she finishes college then I'll get either an e89 z4 3.0 or a 997 porsche 911.

#22 ·
Moved here a year ago from SoCal....interesting car demographic

Tons of older Subarus.
Lot's of older VW wagon diesels; you never see those in LA.
Hardly any of the late model BMW/Mercedes that are a dime-a-dozen down south.
I've seen maybe a couple E46 Tourings ...... not that red one though!

#14 · (Edited)
My little unicorn, alpine white 5-speed slicktop with Xenon.
The day I bought it:

As it sits today:

These things really are badass. I've moved house twice, used the roof rack to carry the usual skis and bikes, but also beds and dressers and giant sliding doors. It carries five (ok, really more like four) adults plus a dog and all their picnic gear. With good tires it is faultless in the snow, has a 47%F/53%R weight distribution, gives me 30mpg highway, and is never embarrassing to pull up to a valet stand. I wouldn't sell it for the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.