E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote for Ian - Performance BMW Magazine Car of the Year!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  lrinco01 
#1 ·
Not a lot of people are lucky to make the front cover of a magazine in a span of a project. So landing one… is a blessing and could possibly be the greatest accomplishment one can achieve. After spending the time, effort, and money in making a machine be worthy of a front cover, some recognition would just make it all worth while.

Well, Ian Clements was one of those few people who was able to make it on the front cover of Performance BMW Magazine. But it seems like it doesnt stop there. He has been nominated to be Performance BMW’s Car of the Year 2012. But he’s going to need some help from us… from the people who have made his project even possible. So we ask you to do your part! If you can take the time to visit the following link below and vote for Ian’s Car to be the 2012 Car Of The Year, I bet he’ll definitely appreciate it. Support your fellow HPF BMW M3 owner! Thank You

And Ian… we at HPF wish you the best of luck.

http://performancebmwmag.com/caroftheyear/

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks matey!

#3 ·
:)

#4 ·
as i've said in his other thread, how about we get some videos first.

#6 ·
He has mY vOTE!

iT's so true, for me, after all the time, money, thought, sweat put into a project to get recognized in this way, then to then be nominated for 2012 PBMW Car of the year?

that is a hell of an achievement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.