E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aggressive Wheels

10M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  CrackedSubframe 
#1 · (Edited)
All the other forums I'm on (NASIOC, Honda-Tech, Vortex, Bimmerforums...etc) they all have one. We have rare colors, and sick cars...so this should be a nice addition. Kinda of difficult finding JUST BMWs since people like to run such P*ssy offsets. But post anything you can find!

lol, like I said Bimmers are hard to come by...everyone does flush. Here are some Jaded cars...I know people are going to hate lol, but I love it!

Very dope M3!

S13 fastback with R32 GTR tails.

BEAUTIFUL FD infront of the 930 911.

O.M.G. Dope gold leaf wheeled strawberry front S14.

Amazing AP1.

Sickest KIA ever.

See less See more
#1,129 ·
how is that possible with those wheels/tires???

#1,145 ·
Best picture yet ^.
lol, hillarious how we have many photos of this local car but no one knows him lol. I wanna do some flix of his car baddd. Btw, is that the Best Buy off of 175? If so, thats down the street from my job @ Dobbin.
Thanks. Hey that was the one off of 175.
BTW - I just remembered that this dude is a customer of a body shop in laurel that I know. I remembered when I saw the scoop when it was at the shop. I asked if it was running a turbo and it was not but I think it maybe in the works.

At any rate, I got the dude's info. I will let him know of our a little fan club and see if he would be for a meet or a photoshoot.

Regards,
Loay

#1,150 ·
Talked to the owner amg55driver from my350.com and he is really cool. He also is a member of e90post.com, used to own a 335i.

I found another picture he posted.

I think he is very much into track drifting.

Guess what, they have an aggressive wheel offset thread too !

http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tires/318066-aggressive-wheels-and-stretch-tires-welcome-3.html

11" rears seem like a minimum for them LOL if not they roll on 11.5 :eek:mg:

He is interested in doing a photoshoot. I can come out but I need to fix my shoes first ;)

PM me and I can shoot you off his email.

Regards,
Loay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.