E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aggressive Wheels

10M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  CrackedSubframe 
#1 · (Edited)
All the other forums I'm on (NASIOC, Honda-Tech, Vortex, Bimmerforums...etc) they all have one. We have rare colors, and sick cars...so this should be a nice addition. Kinda of difficult finding JUST BMWs since people like to run such P*ssy offsets. But post anything you can find!

lol, like I said Bimmers are hard to come by...everyone does flush. Here are some Jaded cars...I know people are going to hate lol, but I love it!

Very dope M3!

S13 fastback with R32 GTR tails.

BEAUTIFUL FD infront of the 930 911.

O.M.G. Dope gold leaf wheeled strawberry front S14.

Amazing AP1.

Sickest KIA ever.

See less See more
#1,268 ·
Incredly nice cars AMG. does your brother still have the s5...i remember he was considering selling it a bit back on 6speed... i always seem him at Starbucks at snowden river on my way home from work or too the gym... nice to see someone jazz up the audi with a lil euro/vip style. What cars you working with now... other than the z.

#1,297 ·
No offense but that picture reminded me of that scene in the first Matrix movie where Neo was being interrogated and was told what if could not speak and his lips disappeared :)

#1,285 ·
Wow - I just read 3 Bump Stops ! how does that ride? Are you also using sip ties?

Regards,

#1,281 ·
Can you let me know what a bump stop is? Look forward to your pictures.

#1,284 ·
Wow - I had a slight rubbing problem with my old 20s and I am not inclined to even roll my fenders. I was running 295/25/20s and they fit good and only slightly rubbed on sudden inclines.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8560617&postcount=1073

People recommended stiffer springs but no mention of bump stops. I was thinking 285s would have fit. I decided to sell them instead. I wonder if they would have worked? At any rate, tire cost was a concern to me even though those pirelli tires offered awesome grip with that large contact patch.

My daily driver is really low in the front because of that heavy (relatively speaking :) ) b18c1 engine in the front. It actually gives my front wheels negative camber. Perhaps I may try that in the front.

BTW - How are they holding up on you car? Do you regularly check them to see if they are holding up? Also, is there something more secure than a zip tie? what do the pre-assembled ones use? Any idea? Do they simply have a hole in the middle?

Thanks for sharing. Great work.

Regards,
Loay Oweis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.