E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Skirt wearin' n00b

7K views 61 replies 41 participants last post by  dmon_101 
#1 ·
My E46: Steel Blue 04' 325ci, with all the packages, sport, premium, cold weather, harmon kardon, real leather and the sunroof. It was stock when I joined BimmerForums in May and now its looking slighty modded ;)
I'm new here, haven't posted til now!

I work at a Honda dealership, been doing parts for 10 years now. I have good mechanical knowledge and the know how to do most of my own work. I have 4 Hondas and the Bimmer now. I want to learn about this car as much as possible.

Yes, Im a girl :facepalm:

#36 ·
Sweet! ^^ Is your GF on any of the Honda boards? I would love to meet some locals. I don't know anyone around here with a BMW other than my neighbor that doesn't mod his.

Im ignoring the creepys, lol. Im not going to post my feet, thats weird! Im getting a pedicure after work though.

MissE46, If I trade you do I get visitation rights? LOL. The NSX was actually bought in Texas and I drove back here....longest drive I've ever done!

#46 ·
Sweet! ^^ Is your GF on any of the Honda boards? I would love to meet some locals. I don't know anyone around here with a BMW other than my neighbor that doesn't mod his.
No shes not on there much. She just started grad school this week, and will be barried up to her neck in work, school, and clinicals'.

But she did tell me last night that shes super excited to pick up her BMW and start posting on here! She's cute, lol

She already has big plans for it! One being her take and vision of my hood, on her car!

We don't live in Cbus but her sister and her husband do, we we're down there enough. If your ever in the Akron area hit us up! I'll PM you her SN once she makes it and our contact info. We have another friend down there and she has a E30 M3. So you'll be in good company :thumbup:

We are planning on going to an event in Pittsburgh if you wanna meet up and ride out together. She's decided to drive her car separate of course :blah: jk to the blah, lol

Anyhow its near the end of September. If you into it let us know and we can plan.

#48 ·
OMG!!! Thats my car, well not really...they have the same wheels and everything...weird. Its definately cleaner than mine at the moment. We just had a track day at Nelson last week, and it went off track, so theres a lot of cleaning to be dont at the moment, lol.

Saloon, definately PM me her screen name once she joins, and I will keep in touch. Is the thing in Pittsburgh a meet or a track day?? either way Im probably down, as long as I don't work that Saturday

#49 ·
I know I am a little late on the introduction but Welcome to the Forum :hi: If you have have any questions in regards to performance you can visit our Force Induction section on the Forum to get more information or send me a PM. :woot:

#54 ·
welcome from a fellow parts person! makin bank over there at honda huh? i'm workin my way up the parts ladder at bmw :woot: ...and be prepared to be asked by ftweisse and a few more for feet pics. dunno why...but eww. lol.

1% of c/o 09 FTW! haha

btw get a sig with all those nice cars.

#61 ·
MissE46, If I trade you do I get visitation rights? LOL. The NSX was actually bought in Texas and I drove back here....longest drive I've ever done![/QUOTE]

I just got to Austin Texas from Boston Ma! Longest drive ever for me too! Drove my E46 and my EK hatchy, ended up snapping an axle in the middle of no where in the hatch! repaired it in a mcdonalds parking lot, lol. got to Austin in about 35 hours!

#62 ·
MissE46, If I trade you do I get visitation rights? LOL. The NSX was actually bought in Texas and I drove back here....longest drive I've ever done!

I just got to Austin Texas from Boston Ma! Longest drive ever for me too! Drove my E46 and my EK hatchy, ended up snapping an axle in the middle of no where in the hatch! repaired it in a mcdonalds parking lot, lol. got to Austin in about 35 hours!
you should try CT to SD :eeps:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.