E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Finally bought one, and it's not a Golf R or 135

11K views 85 replies 31 participants last post by  DesiredM 
#1 ·
#16 ·
Yeah it's so gay hey, now people will think they are custom

Nice one. Why do you think your thermostat is stuffed? Isn't that normal operating temperatures?
Yeah but it makes me angry and looks retarded whilst driving

Thermostat won't go over the half way mark between 70° and 120°. Just reached 2500kms in my 328 and it has never gone higher than that. Congrats on the purchase, great car to own and drive.
Been a while tazza, how you been??

#22 ·
Thanks guys, you know what the deal will be with this... Just like the e46 there will be a heap of pics. So far, idle sounds diesel and releases a heap of smoke when it needs to go somewhere but I haven't really pushed it yet so hopefully those faults are temp.

Goony, no paint protection mate, ill wash it properly.

Ps miss the civic like fvcking crazy. I literally managed to sell it the night before picking the new one up.

#27 · (Edited)
Looking good Sherwin. Congratulations :)

I have been hearing a lot of good reports about the new F30 and it's new variations of engines. I have to say the price for an F30 328i is quite compelling compared to others. A mate of mine priced one up with the M-Sport, Xenons, Sunroof, navigation for a driveaway price of $79k which is quite cheap in my opinion. It's so much car for the money.

How did you find the service @ North Shore BMW?

What's the power like?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.