E46 Fanatics Forum banner

**Official Indianapolis Thread**

65K views 333 replies 45 participants last post by  revi99 
#1 ·
I'm not expecting much from this thread, I don't think many people from the Indianapolis area are on e46fanatics.. I could be wrong but I'd like to see who is all from Indy and see what they have.

#85 ·
Awesome, we should all ride down together. Nothing would look better on 65S heading to Columbus than a bunch of E46's :)

Also, @INDY-UND3RGROUND, what kind of exhaust do you have? Is that stock? Your car's got a mean rumble to it. Saw you the flash your brights the other morning and waved, not sure if you saw that or not.

#96 · (Edited)
#104 ·
Hey folks,
Haven't posted up here but I'm down in bloomington and I'd be up to meet some of you'll and go on a nice ride. I know there's a ton of fun roads I've been hitting around Brown County, but let me know what you folks are thinking and I'd definately be up to meet as long as my schedule permits!

#105 ·
@INDY-UND3RGROUND - I wondered if that was you. I saw the black M5 and did a double take, but didn't see the wave. Love the wheels, btw. Saw/heard you this morning too, just as I pulled into work, ha ha.

@nadeemp8 -- Brown County has some awesome roads, esp from 65 into Bloomington. We should get a ride organized from maybe Bloomington to Columbus? The rest of you guys be down for that?

#113 ·
I have my old 325/330 BMW Performance Rear Section? You can have that for free, and Bimmerbrakes.com sells great headers for the price. I got a set for my brother who drives a 330 as well and they're just about as nice as my Active Autowerkes for a fraction of the price.

I'm down whenever for the Cruise btw.

#112 ·
Holy crap, I'm so happy this thread is here I just found it! I'm from Indy and I've been moding my car for years. I live 2 min away from where Cars and Coffee is. I've never been, and didn***8217;t even know about it until some guy at a gas station came up to me saying I should take my car there like a month ago. Sounds really cool. I rarely see moded E46's around here, 1 guy at my gym that's about it. I work off of 96th street and am in the Carmel/Castleton area all the time, but I***8217;m from Avon and that***8217;s where all my family still lives. My car is getting some major stuff done to it right now, M3 front bumper rep with CF splitters are being painted, installed next weekend. (Drove through a huge puddle and it ripped off my Hamann lip). I thought I was the only fanatic in the Indy area, not kidding, so this is great. There are still a few things I need to get done to my car before I starting showing it off. I haven***8217;t really driven it much since last summer. It would be nice to actually meet and talk to some other BMW guys. I've done all my own work on my car, all mechanical repairs, mods, I have never used a shop for anything outside paint, and alignment. I've been a car guy since High School with a mini truck with Hydraulics, so I***8217;ve been doing this a long time. Hope to get up to the cars in coffee once I'm happy with my car and it's all polished up since it's really only a 2 or 3 min drive from my place.

#114 ·
Holy crap, I'm so happy this thread is here I just found it! I'm from Indy and I've been moding my car for years. I live 2 min away from where Cars and Coffee is. I've never been, and didn't even know about it until some guy at a gas station came up to me saying I should take my car there like a month ago. Sounds really cool. I rarely see moded E46's around here, 1 guy at my gym that's about it. I work off of 96th street and am in the Carmel/Castleton area all the time, but I'm from Avon and that's where all my family still lives. My car is getting some major stuff done to it right now, M3 front bumper rep with CF splitters are being painted, installed next weekend. (Drove through a huge puddle and it ripped off my Hamann lip). I thought I was the only fanatic in the Indy area, not kidding, so this is great. There are still a few things I need to get done to my car before I starting showing it off. I haven't really driven it much since last summer. It would be nice to actually meet and talk to some other BMW guys. I've done all my own work on my car, all mechanical repairs, mods, I have never used a shop for anything outside paint, and alignment. I've been a car guy since High School with a mini truck with Hydraulics, so I've been doing this a long time. Hope to get up to the cars in coffee once I'm happy with my car and it's all polished up since it's really only a 2 or 3 min drive from my place.
Come this weekend! I'd love to meet you and see your car! I think we all feel like we are the only BMW tuners/ enthusiasts in indiana! haha Good thing we are all uniting and communicating! btw join www.Indyrpm.com for more local meets with everybody, including other bmw enthusiasts

#120 ·
Hey, been a little MIA this week -- turns out I can't make it for a drive this weekend. I want to go for a drive soon, so it's good that you guys are down.

@INDY-UND3RGROUND, that would be awesome -- what did you do with the xenons/angel eyes from your other car? Do you still have those?

@srlehmkuhl, no it's a bit far for a weekend trip :)

#121 ·
Unfortunately I sold the car with them.. But they were CCFL halos, If you are considering buying halos, purchase them from umnitza one of the site sponsors and buy the LED's. The ccfl halos were difficult to see during the day time, the LED's shine day/night. And have longer light life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.