E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Coilovers

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Alex323Ci 
#1 ·
I would like to know what are the best coilovers you can get at a decent price

#6 ·
I can get you a special price on the ST's if you just give me a call at - 714.582.3330 extension 8002, and ask for Jurrian. Check out more info here on it though, ST's are the way to go!

*ST V1 Coilovers E46 3 Series

Let me know!

#10 · (Edited)
True, but that can be fixed by contacting their support team. Just check to make sure you have the correct part number before installing (50-200). I forsee a wave of people selling Xi springs from their ST coilovers on the classifieds. :rofl:

They ride amazing BTW, cheapest you'll find them is at FCPEuro, no where else has come close to their price.
If you can combine that with a discount coupon when they're running one, it'll be under $900 shipped.

#12 ·
I've been riding on STs for 9 or 10 months now, including frequent spirited driving and one autox. I can wholeheartedly recommend them. They're comfortable, if a little bouncy at low speeds; but keep the car stable and are quite stiff when you pick up the pace. One caveat is snow (or the acompanying salt) on the roads can be hell on them, something to consider if you live somewhere where white stuff is an issue. Jurrian at Modbargains was a great contact who I can also recommend.

Unless you are going for form>function, they go plenty low. I'm just above what I consider to be stupid low, and still have a little ways to go.

Hope this helps.

#15 ·
^ +1 above. depends what you want them to do for you. if you want just to go low, actually perform or perform well for track purposes.

there really are dozens of coil-over threads in just the last month. Search and you'll see what people have said about different brands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.