E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Pic request: SLAMMED e46's

1M views 2K replies 409 participants last post by  rguti153 
#1 · (Edited)
On bags or whatever, just have to be pretty much stock styling or really clean with nice rims, but keyword is SLAMMED

#1,780 ·
new pics.. little more low.

Love from holland.:thumbup:
I love those wheels!!! What are they? Are they BMW or aftermarket?

#1,785 ·
A little over 2" im sure. Never truly measured.

#1,789 ·
What do you know about the airbag setups available for this car? The fact that you compare it to an Impala and call it 'wrecking the car' makes me assume that you know absolutely nothing.

I'm not the type to use air, and I do agree with your initial thought, but there's nothing wrong with getting bags if you want them. It certainly doesn't ruin anything about the car unless it's a garbage setup that someone welded/dreamt up in their garage.

#1,795 ·
For you guys who aren't on air, how do you jack up your car? I'm pretty low (not as low as some of you) and have an extremely hard time jacking my car up or getting it on ramps to work on it. Please share your ideas of how best to get it jacked up.

Do you have a super thin jack? If so what jack is that?

Project E46 BMW by torokdesigns, on Flickr

#1,796 ·
For you guys who aren't on air, how do you jack up your car? I'm pretty low (not as low as some of you) and have an extremely hard time jacking my car up or getting it on ramps to work on it. Please share your ideas of how best to get it jacked up.

Do you have a super thin jack? If so what jack is that?

Project E46 BMW by torokdesigns, on Flickr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.