E46 Fanatics Forum banner

CSL replicas, VMR or ALUFELGEN?

45K views 92 replies 62 participants last post by  yagesz 
#1 ·
Hi,
any diffs between the two?
Thanks!

#4 ·
Gotta agree with this. VMR has a great reputation, and they make very strong wheels as well. I've been running VMR wheels for almost 2 years now, with no issues. I highly suggest them in all respects :)

If anybody needs pricing, just PM me :hi:

#92 ·
THAT looks amazing!

#32 ·
Christ! these weheels look friggin LARGE!!! but good. forgive me I come from a world of extra wide 17" and 18" are the norm, anything larger and you get :evil: (70% of the people reading this are probably like oh I was just on the vortex) But 19"'s look $$$ will be buying wheels come this tax return season and CSL Reps are on the board, just not as High as some of the other options. :thumbsup: Looking good guys

#43 ·
Hey Local,

These wheels have been really popular and consistent choice for the past like 5 years! I'm sure you'll get a great set of wheels and if for whatever reason something goes wrong be comfortable knowing that ModBargains' relationship with VMR has always been a very good one and you'll get the needed support.

Kevin@ModBargains.com
714-582-3330 ext 8009

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.