E46 Fanatics Forum banner

SHIFTS3CTOR: Airstrip Attack (Nov10-11)

19K views 133 replies 27 participants last post by  VetteFish 
#1 ·

http://shift-s3ctor.com/?p=1483
just seeing if anyone was thinking about taking their e46. most bmws seem to be on sun which is who id like to run. reg just opened today btw.

See less See more
#120 ·
Had an amazing day at the event today.
It was GREAT to reconnect with everybody!
Lots of fast cars; but very few held a candle to Kenton and Kevin, well maybe the UGR Superleggera. :D
Also Ben looked like "Superman" going down the track :eek:

#122 · (Edited)
Great times today fellas!

Despite some set backs, one of them being a fused clutch from a burn out, I was finally able to get some good runs in.

Marcus knew exactly what happen and knew a possible fix which worked. Saved the day for me man, thanks!

So far, I was able to run:

750rwhp Supra
750rwhp C5 Vette
700awhp 997tt
LS7 Swapped RX7

Vids in a few days for results

#126 ·
wow, really?

what I would pay to see Video of your M3 Kenton go head to head with EVERY ONE of the TOP Non-BMW's at this event!!!!!

Your and Marcus F/I E46 M3s are still my TOP TWO Favorites of all time:thumbsup:

#131 ·
It was great meeting everyone! Got a chance to ride in the car with Marcus and Kenton and did my best not to pee myself. My HPF stg 2 feels like stock now lol. Great group of guys and all cars at this event were insane- my favorite car was the lambo ugr that puts over 1250 to the wheels.

The turbo M3s were definitely representing and holding it down!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.