E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Need a shop in las vegas nv HELP

4K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  S24 
#1 ·
Took my car to autozone because my ses lights on and it read 3 cylinder misfires.

It smokes on start up and has a rough idle and acceleration when stoped at red lights.

I took it down to jpr automive and they diognosed its a bent valve. They want to charge me $700.00

My question is... Is that a good price and can anyone recomend me to another local shop here in las vegas nv that has good prices??

Thanks in advance.

#8 ·
I live in Vegas and my only advice is STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM JPR AUTOMOTIVE. I took my 97 328is there and they jacked me up not to mention they did crappy work. And when I got my car back I had little things missing out of my car. I now go to EMC (European Motor Cars) on Spring Mountain and Valley View. They are not the cheapest in town but so far they have done great work. Very good reputation and they have been around a long time. Clean shop and they do not CREATE WORK if you know what I mean. They are consciencious and will advise you on repairs as they see it. Ask for Shelina (Owner) and tell her Vince Santos sent you.

#10 ·
I just moved out here a short while ago from Los Angeles. Had some work done on my e46 and was referred to southwest bimmers by a client of mine. I highly recommend Southwest Bimmers. Ask for Dave. They are all former dealer techs who decided to open their own shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.