E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Lowering My Ride

655K views 1K replies 527 participants last post by  330xi dude 
#1 ·
I just want to start a thread for those who do not have access to Photoshop or simply does not know anything about the mentioned software.

All you have to do is post a pic of your car, and any fanatic including myself can edit your car to give you a preview of what your ride would look like dropped.

An example of what will be done to your car pics is as follows:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

See less See more
#1,104 ·
I've got a set of ratty 135s I plan on getting powder-coated and I'm looking for some ideas as to what color... Also thinking about painting my chrome trim black and getting rid of that clear bumper reflector in favor of a steel blue one. Tinting the windows is welcome too but not needed...

Thanks

#1,105 ·
Could someone please drop it 2" and make the style 42's white? It would be greatly appreciated!

#1,110 ·
Photoshop NUE's on my e46 please

can anyone PS these wheels to my car?
I just want to get the image of the solid silver rim on my car's color. Doesn't have to be perfect just able to give a good idea of how it will look.
(NUE's will be 18" if I decide to buy them, wheels on it now are also 18")

Thanks in advance.

links of wheels : http://rotiform.com/products_cast_1piece_nue.htm

Attachments

#1,115 ·
can anyone PS these wheels to my car?
I just want to get the image of the solid silver rim on my car's color. Doesn't have to be perfect just able to give a good idea of how it will look.
(NUE's will be 18" if I decide to buy them, wheels on it now are also 18")

Thanks in advance.

links of wheels : http://rotiform.com/products_cast_1piece_nue.htm
Heh, this looks goofy, I think I screwed it up a bit.

Attachments

#1,122 · (Edited)
My computer that had Photoshop on it broke :( if somebody could just get rid of the fender gap and make the wheels white that would be awesome. (I'm uploading two different size pics bc I'm on my phone and I'm not sure How big they truly are)

And sorry for the crappy cell phone pic :p
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Bimmer App

Attachments

#1,125 ·
I really believe that a mild H&R sport springs and spacers would make your car look 1000X better. Sport springs cost 240 and you can use the OEM shocks/struts. Spacers with 15 to 20mm will make that huge change. To pull the white wheels off, you'll need to work hard on your suspension. Invest a lot of money and at the end you might not like it. Before coilovers I had H&R sport, and I loved it. Get H&R until you are ready to jump on coilovers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.