E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed's HPF Stage 2.5

5K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  gringotegra 
#1 ·
Picture time! :thumbsup: Ahmed came in to replace his old downpipe that was damaged in an accident. Car looks GREAT!

By the way... Ahmed is the only customer local to us here in Portland with an HPF Kit.

See less See more
#7 ·
Hey thanks for the compliments guys!! Yeah I scraped the crap out of the flex part of the down pipe on a big ass bump so I had the whole thing replaced. Can't wait to get it back!! Pictures look awesome Kirk and thanks for all your help! :thumbup: Oh and I'm glad I switched from Varrstoen wheels back to my RACs.. they really pop!

#14 ·
so clean!!

#15 · (Edited)
I think I keep my car really nice. And I do, for the most part. But it is a pimple compared to some of the stunners I see in these threads. Just fantastic.

There is so much to be said for clean lines and accessory choices. It is a subtle ART to put all those carefully chosen, separate upgrades on a car where the end result is mostly subliminal. No ONE thing jumps out at you. The package works as a whole.

We all have seen plenty of horror shows (17 years olds and Civics), but so few that really rise to the very top of the art form of subtle modding.

. Who ever designed that CSL rear trunk lid should win some sort of lifetime achievement award. I keep telling myself it is NOT necessary. Oh, but it IS.

Ahmed, well done, sir!

#17 ·
Awesome Ahmed!

Good Luck on that AEM infinity...I Love my 6766 so Im sure You will too but I think im tired of waiting and will go ProEFI FTW!

#19 ·
Those RAC are pretty rare, and they look great!!!!! Car looking great!!!!

#23 ·
Love the RACs! V2s? I'm picking up a set next weekend and we'll essentially be twins haha. What tire sizes are you running on those NT05s? Are you getting traction on 2.5?

#24 ·
They are V1 and I love them because they are ridiculously light! The V2s are a little more concave, so they will look even meaner :4ngie: Yes, I'm running Nitto NT05 with 275/30/19 in the rear and 245/35/19 in the front. Believe it or not, I do hook in second gear if the tires are warm enough.. that is if I'm running on just pump gas. NT05s are simply amazing.. these things are so sticky! I've tried Michelin Pilot Sports and Nitto Invos, but the NT05s take the prize.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.